Favourite days of the camp.

My favourite days were the 19th and 18th of August. On the 19th of August, we made dumplings and it was really cool because i love cooking. On the 18th, we were in Gdańsk in the Sheakspare Theatre. We saw the musical "Kiss me kate" and I liked it because I stoode near the stage and I saw everything really well.
Pola K.


My favourite day at the camp was the 18th August. The topic pf the day was love. The lessons were very funny - we made scenes about love vocabulary. Then we went to the Sheakspeare Theatre for "Kis me Kate" musical. It was great and very exciting. My favourite character was Graham - the main hero of the story. I recommend this musical for everyone. 
Z. K.


 On the 19th August I enjoyed the cooking day a lot. I made the clough for dumplings and I had to check it was ok. We went to the beach in the afternoon. The boys jumped in the wather.
Wera G.



My favourite day during the Yes Camp was when we went to Gdańsk and we saw musical "Kiss me Kate". It was great. Before musical we went to the Amber Museum but i didn't like it because it was borring for me. My secound favourite day was when we cooked our dinner. We made soup and dumplings. It was delicious.
Hania I.

 

I enjoyed the lessons of cooking. It was on 19th August. We made dumplings. It was cool. We were doing it for 4 hours. I was really tired after that. Majority of the people went swim in lake but I didn't because water is too cold. I had fun.
Amelia A.

0 komentarze:

Copyright © 2018 Maciej Radecki